Tuesday 14 May 2013

Introduction!

Hello everyone! My name is Rhiannon and welcome to my blog :) 
Having scoured numerous fashion and beauty related blogs over the past few months and spent time ogling in admiration, I finally decided to start my own! I'm an aspiring journalist and author; my dream is to become editor of a magazine, partly so I can have a pretty office (just kidding, although a big reclining chair and nice corkboard would be awesome!)
Fashion is something that fades but style always remains eternal - wise words by Yves Saint Laurent. I don't necessarily follow trends but I do take inspiration from many of them, and always go with what I feel comfortable in. There's nothing worse than trying to fit in with a certain fashion and feeling like a fish out of water! Be true to yourself and that's all that matters :)
I really look forward to blogging and I hope you guys will enjoy my page! Check out my tumblr here: rhiannonringslikeabell.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment