Wednesday 24 December 2014

Kiehl's BB Cream Review

Hello,

Just wanted to do a quick review on a product that I have recently discovered .. and bloody love!!

The full name of the product (by Kiehl's) is Actively Correcting and Beautifying BB Cream. I've never bought any sort of make-up from Kiehl's - in fact, I hardly ever set foot in the shop if I'm honest - but someone offered it to me to try and I'm so glad I did! I am slightly disappointed that it's so expensive, but I am seriously considering repurchasing it, and I'll tell you why...


So this retails for £23.50 and comes in a very small tube, which is also slightly annoying (only 40ml.) However, I generally only use a pea-sized amount for my whole face, so a little does go a long way. It has a rather strange smell but goes onto the skin so very smoothly. 

                   Before                                                                         After






It's quite hard to even see the difference through pictures but I would say this BB cream gives a 'your skin but better' look. It evened out my skin tone and made my pores look practically non-existent (even though they were quite small to begin with.) Sometimes I will use this by itself just for a fresh no make-up kinda look and sometimes I use this alongside concealer and powder and it looks so lovely and not cakey at all - just as if I'm someone with naturally amazing skin. 

There are only four shades available, which isn't so good. I use the lightest one, which is 'Fair' and it blended in really well but I'm not sure how versatile the other shades would be.

The product also has an SPF of 50, which is great for those with sensitive skin. It would be great to wear in summer as it wouldn't feel too heavy and would protect your skin from the sun as well.

All in all, I am really impressed with this product and I can see why it is pretty expensive. I want to repurchase it but I might have to see how my funds are looking in the new year!

Merry Christmas!

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment