Wednesday 18 February 2015

OOTD: All White Everythang

'







Crop top: H&M
Skirt: Oh My Love @ Topshop
Shoes: River Island
Necklace: Topshop
Earrings: Primark

Hi all,

Last Saturday I celebrated my friend's birthday with some of the original squad from my secondary school (how time flies!) I had been wanting to pull off an all-white outfit for a while, and decided a night out was the perfect occasion to do so.

I really do like the long-sleeve crop top with a midi skirt like this; it looks so sophisticated and elegant. I do think I would have preferred a really low-cut crop top to give it more of a Kim K vibe, but I was happy with this one as I can wear it with both a casual and a more dressy outfit. Its also slightly ribbed; a bit more interesting that just a plain white top, especially as my jewellery and make-up was kept to a minimum.

Speaking of make-up, I went for a gold and brown slight smokey-eye with dark liner and dewy, flawless skin as well as my trusty MAC Twig lipstick. Sleek, straight hair I thought went really well with this look and the outfit. Super elegant, super classy.

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment