Thursday 29 August 2013

Autumn Wishlist



Can't believe September is nearly upon us! Not that I'm too upset - the run up to Christmas, New Year (and my birthday) isn't all bad. There are lots of things I like about autumn but that would take too long to write down, so here is a snippet of the items I am lusting after...
The new Origins moisturiser (1) has been all the rage recently; although it's fairly pricey, the fact that it is 'energy boosting' is very appealing when you think about how drowsy you are going to become when work or school rolls around! A leather jacket is also something that I need as a staple in my autumn wardrobe (2). Although this real leather piece from River Island is over a hundred quid, I'm sure I can find something similar with a cheaper price tag! The Zara necklace (3) is gorgeous and could certainly be used to transform an entire outfit, while the waterproof Timberland boots (4) are a must-have for the bitter British winters. Finally, a simple slogan sweater is always essential for me (5). It's basic but no doubt comfortable, and burgundy is very much a fall colour!

What's on your autumn wishlist?

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment