Saturday 3 August 2013

Sightseeing Outfits


Hello again,

I recently got back from my summer holiday - Austria and Slovakia were both beautiful and the weather was to die for (quite literally - I found I was melting!) Thought I'd share some of the outfits I wore on holiday to make up for my lack of postage (not sure about that word in this context?)

I shall be posting a few snapshots of the scenery, too .. and maybe a cheeky selfie here and there. It was great to be with the extended family as well! It was a fab time all in all.


(Above)
Crop top: Primark
Culottes: Beyond Retro
Satchel: Boohoo.com
Sandals: New Look
Vespa: Model's own (I wish!)


Top: Zara
Trousers: H&M
Bag: River Island
Earrings: Aldo

Rhi x

1 comment:

  1. im so happy to see you in here. hello i actually watched your video on Utube about British accent. when i arrived London first time i wacthed everyday sometimes all day because i learn English but i saw your other good bye video you said you gonna move to other blog
    so thats why im here hehe anyway im so happy to see you again in here and i really miss your video. wouldnt you like to take new video anymore right? i was amazing fan your video before anyway i think im gonna be crazy fan your fashion blog again haha because your fashion is really lovely

    ReplyDelete