Saturday 16 November 2013

Fräulein3°8 Make-Up Palette: First Impressions

Hi guys,

Sorry for my inconsistent posting .. I honestly have so many outfit ideas but zero opportunities to wear them because I am living in various uniforms at the moment! Anyway, here's a quick review to keep you on your toes...

Fräulein3°8 is a make-up brand (German, I'm assuming) that I heard about on YouTube. I like the fact that the line was inspired by Women's Independence Day - it gives off a good vibe! Anyway, I have another eyeshadow palette of theirs and really enjoy it although the colours are glittery and not very wearable, hence why I decided to invest in another .. I mean, a girl can never have too much make-up, right?

This particular palette has 168 eyeshadow colours (if I can count correctly) and 15 colours for the face (blush, highlighter and bronzer.) It comes in adorable, tropical packaging and is very portable, so would be ideal for any aspiring make-up artist out there.






Although I haven't featured any pictures of swatches, I can assure you that the pigmentation is lush! Obviously each eyeshadow is pretty small, but they pack a lot of punch. This is just a first impressions post though, so I will have to try them out and let you guys know if they are worth purchasing. I'm thinking with a good primer they could be very nice indeed.

I got the whole set for £14.99 on eBay, which is an absolute steal, but on the Fräulein3°8 website they don't retail for very much at all on the whole. Euros are used, so keep that in mind. 

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment