Friday 22 November 2013

OOTD: Autumn Afternoon












Shirt: Select
Coat: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Belt: New Look
Clutch: Primark
Shoes: eBay
Earrings: H&M
Lips: Revlon Lipstain in Twilight

Bonjour,

Finally got a chance to wear something other than a tracksuit! 

I've realised that I always start an OOTD blog post by acknowledging the change in the weather, a common occurrence here in the UK. Autumn has officially arrived - my favourite season! I love the golden colours of autumn, the opportunity to wear a million layers and the arrival of festive beverages at coffee shops (gingerbread latte from Costa is officially my new winter drink)

I love a shirt and high-waisted jeans combo - it's my go-to look if all else fails. 

The berry lip shade is also one of my favourites for this season. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Let's hope I'm rocking it equally as gorgeously .. thoughts?

Rhi x

P.S: Trying to grow out my shaved hair so please don't judge! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment