Thursday 5 December 2013

OOTD: Birthday Shenanigans

Hello,

I am officially 19 years of age; how time flies! I'm at that stage - you know when you feel like you've definitely left the last age but not quite let the new age embrace you (so you're in a strange ageless limbo) - but nonetheless am happy to have celebrated and got my hands on some nice pressies.

For a night out at a Mexican restaurant, Rhi wore this...






Blazer: Primark
Top: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Boohoo
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: New Look
Nails: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Prickly Pear
Lips: Topshop Lipstick in Inhibition

When I put the outfit together, I felt like it was starting to get a bit preppy, especially as I was going to wear tights, so I ditched that idea and went bare-legged (I'm still not sure if I should have done that, as it was bloody Baltic.) Either way, I felt like it wasn't too party-ish and not too sophisticated. Somewhere comfortably in between. 

Till next time...

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment