Thursday 23 January 2014

Nanshy Make-Up Brushes Review!


^ The Nanshy brushes come in a simple, stylish box


^ From left to right: round buffer brush, pointed brush, flat angled buffer brush, flat top buffer brush


^ The round buffer brush


^ The pointed brush


^ The flat angled buffer brush


^ The flat top buffer brush




Hiyah,

I got these make-up brushes for Christmas and have tried all of them out now, so thought it would only be fair to do a review!

I heard about Nanshy mostly through blog reviews and YouTube videos. They are obviously an up-and-coming brand because I had never heard of them until now and they definitely do a good job! This set comes with 4 face brushes, all of which can be used to apply anything from foundation to concealer. I am in love with the white handles - they look ever so classy! - and the brushes themselves are firm but still soft, and that makes application seriously amazing. I know I haven't got the best pictures but my foundation was buffed in really well, leaving no streaks or marks. They are just the right size and are dense enough to create that desired, flawless finish.

If you guys are wanting to purchase any new brushes, I strongly suggest Nanshy! I know they have some other brushes as well but what really drew me in was the fact that they are inexpensive (I know, I know, such a bargain hunter!) This set retails for about £20 / £25, which is great if you are a student on a budget (like me.) The fact that they are cruelty free and PETA approved also gives Nanshy extra brownie points.

What are some of your favourite brushes?

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment