Sunday 19 January 2014

OOTD: Sunday Blues (and Greys and Blacks)













Cardigan: Forever 21
Halterneck top: Boohoo.com
Skirt: H&M
Scarf: Kilian Kerner
Socks: Primark
Trainers: Nike Air Max 1s
Earrings: H&M
Clutch: Primark
Cat: Model's own (not really) 

Hi all,

Today was a surprisingly warm day, so I took advantage and literally walked out of my house like so. Ok, I did put on a coat just before leaving, but give me some credit .. I am wearing skin-coloured tights after all.

The scarf was given to me at London Fashion Week. Scarves are a favourite of mine; they can definitely transform an entire outfit. Without the scarf here, the look would be too blacked out .. and I don't like being blacked out (especially in Winter, when things are already depressing.)

Do you like the selfie I managed to get with my cat? Fun fact: he isn't actually my cat (in fact, it's a female and her name is really Dekker) but to me 'he' is Domino, and he regularly visits us, along with half the neighbourhood (I don't mean half the neighbourhood visits us, the cat visits half the neighbourhood.)

ANYway, happy Sunday!

Rhi x

P.S: Next time, I might let you in on my hair secret ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment