Sunday 12 January 2014

OOTD: Urban Monochrome











Jacket: Next
Top: Primark
Necklace: H&M
Maxi skirt: M&S
Bag: Primark
Earrings: eBay
Hat: New Look
Lipstick: Ruby Woo by MAC

Good day,

Today was a day where I stepped out of the house in the morning, joyfully acknowledged the sunshine and mild temperature and then regretted it just a tad later on. The grey winter sky came back to haunt me but nevertheless, this outfit just had to be shared! (High five if you're not afraid of flashing a bit of skin during the colder months)

Monochrome is in. But, having said that, I don't think it will ever go out. I love the skirt here; it's from Marks & Spencers but I got it at a clothes swap for no less than a raffle ticket. True, I have had nun comparisons today, but I think it's lovely - the material is so good and the pleats at the front just give it that extra something. The gold chain, leather jacket, hat and Converse shoes give the whole outfit an urban edge, which I love - I think I got the balance right if I do say so myself :)

Also - the lipstick. Gah! It's beautiful. I would describe it as a rose red - a little on the dark side and completely matte. Kept my make-up quite simple today and let the lips do the talking (what a literary genius we've got here!)

Love and kisses,

Rhi x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete