Monday 10 March 2014

Spring Wishlist



It looks like the recent beautiful weather is here to stay, which can only mean one thing...SPRING!
However, before I jinx the forecast, I'm quickly making this blog post on things I would very much like to purchase indeed...
There's that old saying - 'new year, new you' - but we all know that peoples' attempts to become gym freaks quickly fizzle out by the end of January or, if you're lucky, February. Either way, I'm pretty healthy on average, and there's one thing that always motivates me to do exercise .. new gym clothes. I've been seeing these Nike Pro Shorts (1) all over Instagram and Tumblr; there's something so simple but professional about them and after doing some research, they don't cost nearly as much as I thought they would. Only problem now is deciding what colour to get. May have to settle for 2 pairs .. or 3, or 4!
I don't know if anyone has seen that a-m-a-z-i-n-g skirt in Primark, but I'm absolutely in love with it. I couldn't find a correct picture of this garment but (2) is pretty close (it's from Choies.) The skirt is exactly what it is in this duped picture - pink, mid-length and pleated. Oh, and ADORABLE.
Keeping up with the pink theme, I've spotted lots of pretty nail colours out recently. The Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in particular is very nice indeed. This colour - 'Dragonfruit' (3) - is so yummy that I may have to start biting my nails again.
Another thing I have being seeing all over the web recently are the bikinis from Triangl (4) (yes, without an 'e'.) This is an Australian brand that sells underwear and swimwear and the material they use is called neoprene. Apparently, it's quite thick but still soft, which means it will supposedly last a long time and not lose its shape, or leave you with any embarrassing moments. I should hope so, given the price tag (eek!)
Finally, quite a random longing of mine is a two piece (5) for those super hot days (I've been thinking ahead to my holiday, not gonna lie!) I love pineapple print, but this cheeky weed print is also so gorgeous and I can honestly think of so many ways to style it. These combos have become really popular recently so I'm sure I won't have trouble finding some! I particularly like the high-waisted shorts and crop top together.

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment