Sunday 23 March 2014

OOTD: Too Sassy For You









Jacket: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Leggings: Primark
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Rings: H&M
Headband: Bershka
Boots: ASOS
Clutch: Primark

Hiyah,

Woke up on the right side of bed, feeling particularly glamorous today, as you may have gathered. I'm just in a good mood because the weather is looking a lot nicer and flowers are starting to bloom! Thought it would be apt for me to be gallivanting around a flowerbed looking sassy, because that's just how I roll.

Still happy that I can wear my fur jacket without being too hot. Really wanted to try this hairstyle; got a lot of 1920s themed comments today, which I happily took in my stride. There's lots of different textures present today, I realised - fur, pleather and my clutch (not sure what the material is.)

Easter's coming!

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment