Wednesday 26 March 2014

'Sister Style' OOTD: Rebekah

Hello again,

Rebekah is 14 years old (but in my opinion, looks much older.) Plus, I would say that her sense of style is quite mature. She is already pretty much past the Hollister tees / animal print tween phase and has moved on to a mix of urban, girly and vintage fashion, hence the sheepskin denim jacket here that she got for a mere £20! I was impressed, I have to say.

I like how she was brave enough to do the whole double denim thing, and her minimal make-up and second day curled hair just adds to the overall effortless look. Needless to say, watch this space!






Jacket: East End Thrift Shop
Jeans: H&M
Top: Primark
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Nike Air Max 1s

Rhi x

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, love how you're keeping it authentic and real, all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete