Sunday 6 April 2014

OOTD: Nothing Is Ever Black & White





 Sweater: Primark
Trousers: Boohoo.com
Shoes: New Look
Clutch: Primark
Earrings: Forever 21
Rings: H&M
Lipstick: Femme by NYX

Heyah,

Today has been pretty chilled, so I went for something comfy and neutral. Comfy and neutral doesn't necessarily mean boring, however! This sweater is undeniably one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing in my wardrobe; the texture transforms it into something quite plain to something almost quite statement. This is jungle attire in monotone, people. 

Of course, nothing is ever black and white, and that goes for outfits, too. My lipstick is fairly new (this is the first time I've worn it) and I really like it because it's not your typical shade of red. I think it would look nicer in the summertime, with tanned skin and perhaps a mint green outfit. 

Can't. Wait. Till. Summer.

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment