Friday 18 April 2014

OOTD: Spring in the City









Top: Boohoo.com
Bottoms: American Apparel
Shoes: Primark
Bracelet: Primark
Earrings: H&M
Hat: H&M
Bag: Primark
Lipstick: Ruby Woo by MAC

Hi guys,

I'm not a particularly floral person. I'm a polka-dot / stripes kinda gal, which is obviously ironic in this situation because today I was seriously loving these cheerful yellow flowers. However, I have recently found that I do enjoy wearing big, bold, retro prints, and this top just seemed to catch my eye on Boohoo's website. I do have the matching shorts, but the weather wasn't really on my side today, so American Apparel riding pants it was. 

Black with the pop of yellow really earned me a lot of compliments today, especially with the hat. Red lips also had to make an appearance, because I can't seem to go a week without Ruby Woo at least once...it's quite scary. My Lana Del Rey obsession really is affecting every aspect of my life, it seems!

Either way, it's always nice to go for something a bit different. That goes for my hair which, for once, I straightened. (I used to have straight hair 24/7 back in school, but went off it for a while. I do think it makes me look older though!)

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment