Monday 21 April 2014

OOTD: Austin, London












Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Jacket: Next
Socks: Primark
Trainers: Nike Air Max 1s
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: Forever 21
Clutch: Primark

Salut,

I was, once again, feeling the urban vibe yesterday. Happy Easter by the way, guys! I hope you aren't eating too much chocolate. I keep getting eggs as presents, which isn't exactly what I want because summer body pending and all that, y'all.
Anyway, I didn't want to be TOO urban, so I added the midi skirt for a bit of sophistication / leg restriction. I swear, when I first bought the skirt I could hardly move. I've figured out a strategy now, though (small steps in rapid succession whilst trying not to look like a wally.)
I wonder if it's failed so far?

I liked my hairstyle, too :)

Peace out!

Rhi x



No comments:

Post a Comment