Sunday 25 May 2014

Interrailing 2014: What I'm Packing

Hi guys,

Well, it's the 25th of May, which can only mean one thing...

No, it's not just National Tap Dance Day in the US (yeah, I did actually take time to research that.) It's one day before I leave the UK for my grand European tour!

I'm not sure if I made you aware of this but I am going interrailing around Europe with my cousin for three and a half weeks. As you can imagine, I'm super-duper excited and can't wait to be blogging about my adventures when I get back from the trip! I'm not sure that I'll be able to update laviederhi.blogspot.co.uk while I'm away so stay tuned for a bunch of pictures and exuberant rambles!

I thought I would share with you guys the stuff that I'm taking with me on my journey...


^ My backpack, which is a Berghaus 'Torridon' 65L backpack. I can't remember how much it was off the top of my head but it was under £80 so quite decent, in my opinion. The little pouch next to it is something you hang around your neck and keep your valuables in, which I thought might be a better alternative to a bum bag. 






As we are going for 25 days (approximately) I decided to pack a week's worth of clothes. As you can see, I have five t-shirts, three vest tops, three pairs of shorts, one pair of dungarees, a dress and three layers, so to speak. I also decided to pack three pairs of shoes; sandals for sightseeing, trainers for travelling and plimsolls as well. In the second picture, the cap is placed on top of my outfit for tomorrow, which is jeans and a comfy hoodie. 

These are some other things I packed that I didn't include in the photos:
- Plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Mini hairspray
- iPod and charger
- Turkish eVisa (for Istanbul)
- Tweezers
- Some other cards

I will use this post to bid you guys farewell although hopefully you will hear from me soon enough!

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment