Sunday 13 July 2014

OOTD: B/W











Top: Boohoo.com
Pants: American Apparel
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: H&M
Earrings: Primark
Clutch: Primark
Shoes: Primark

Bonjour,

I think an OOTD has been overdue! I'm rather disappointed in the weather here; obviously the sun was shining indefinitely in Crete, and it's true to say that I'm missing the sunbathing and parading around in my bikini! However, today wasn't so bad (after a quick heavy shower.) Weeks have gone by and my wardrobe has become more and more monotone. I don't particularly like it but there's something so classy about black *drools*

ANYway, I've had so many compliments on this top, which I didn't think was anything special, but apparently so! Boohoo is certainly one of my favourite websites to use for online shopping; it's not too expensive, it has some lovely pieces and the delivery is incredibly quick.

More colour should hopefully be coming your way soon...

Rhi x



No comments:

Post a Comment