Thursday 17 July 2014

OOTD: Oxford Street






Top: Primark (Men's)
Leggings: Primark
Shirt: Beyond Retro
Shoes: New Look
Earrings: New Look
Sunglasses: eBay
Clutch: Boohoo.com
Lip colour: Topshop Lip Bullet in Inhibition

Hello guys,

Wow, the weather has suddenly taken a turn for the better! Which begs the question: why on earth did I wear pleather leggings on the hottest day of the year so far? Answer: dunno.

I'm loving the whole shirt-tied-around-waist look. There's something very effortless about it. It's says 'look at me, I'm too cool to wear the shirt so I'm bringing back a school-too-hot-summer-day...thing.'

Topshop's Lip Bullets are fantastic; I got lots of random compliments today as I walked down Oxford Street. Somebody even thought I was wearing a MAC lipstick. Ha. They slide on so creamily and they dry so that the colour doesn't budge, even if you eat and drink. 

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment