Wednesday 23 July 2014

OOTD: Lovebox (19th of July 2014)







Dungarees: Lee (vintage from Rokit)
Bandeau: New Look
Headband: Camden Flowers
Pouch: Lifeventure
Socks: Primark
Shoes: Converse
Bracelets: Primark
Lips: Topshop Lip Bullet in Inhibition

Hi guys,

This was supposed to be posted much earlier but unfortunately I have been kicked out of my house (don't panic! We're renovating the bottom floor) but yes, the builders are calling all the shots. Anyway, the point of this ramble is that I don't have a computer with internet.

Lovebox was amazing; saw the likes of Bondax, Nas and M.I.A, got a little bit drunk and had a great time checking out all the festival attire. The sun was beaming down onto Victoria Park so naturally everybody had a field day when it came to clothing. These dungarees I picked up for less than £20 and I am so pleased because I haven't found a piece of clothing that I love or would want to wear more. They're so comfy and versatile - pick up a pair and your life will be changed! Pairing this with a simple bandeau, comfy Converse, a flowery headband and a darker lipstick, I felt pretty much ready for the weekend. 

How's the weather where you live?

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment