Friday 25 July 2014

OOTD: Summertime Sadness








Dress: H&M
Bag: Primark
Shoes: eBay
Choker: eBay
Pendant necklace: eBay
Chain: Pia
Lips: Black Cherry by NYX

Hello,

Honestly, I think England has decided to mimic India for the summer. It's hot, humid and monsoons are in abundance. The thunderstorms are scaring the living daylights of everybody. And yes, I did decide to wear a white dress today because #YOLO. Ok, I wasn't thinking that when I was teetering down a country lane in what seemed to be some sort of heavenly flood, but whatever.

I love this look. It's simple, crisp, clean and a touch gothic. I really dislike having an 100% girly outfit - there needs to be some sort of balance between the good and the bad (and the ugly) (just kidding)

But seriously, I think I managed to get away with this look for the summer because the white dress and curly hair give off a carefree vibe, which is what summer is all about I suppose. I hope you guys are enjoying July!

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment