Sunday 27 July 2014

OOTD: Not Your Average








Top: Zara
Maxi skirt: M&S
Necklace: eBay
Bracelet: River Island
Shoes: Reebok Classics
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC

Welcome back,

I decided to opt for black and white once again. I love the classic combination of these two colours and the pop of red on the lips seems to be becoming my signature style, haha. At the moment I am also loving layering necklaces and wearing lots of earrings and jewellery in general. A girl can never have too much jewellery!

Got some fresh new creps, too! I really wanted a pair of white trainers that were NOT Nike Air Forces because everybody and their mother - and cat - own them. Pairing them with a maxi skirt is a very urban twist on femininity but I love mixing the two styles and it creates much more interesting dynamics. 

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment