Sunday 31 August 2014

OOTD: Heard You Were A Wild One







Shirt: River Island
Jeans: Vintage
Bag: Peacocks
Shoes: Nike Air Max 1s
Lips: Barry M '129'

Hi all,

It's ridiculous how many compliments I've had on this shirt. This is the first time in a long while that I have managed to infuse some interesting colour combos into my outfit. I love the jungle print on this particular piece - it really works for summer (and it's not flowery - bonus!)

Was feeling quite casual today, hence the slouchy jeans, trainers and just-washed hair. However, I always compensate with the make-up - I love this new lilac lipstick of mine (it always seems to remind me of Nicki Minaj!) It's got a very creamy texture, which is nice, but I do wish the staying power was a little stronger. Having said that, my trusty Lipcote came in handy once again.

Last day of summer!

Bring on Autumn...

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment