Sunday 17 August 2014

OOTD: Modern Classic
















 Jacket: River Island
Top: Zara
Jeans: Vintage
Bag: Peacocks
Rings: H&M and Topshop
Necklaces: eBay and Topshop
Sunglasses: eBay
Nails: Yo-ga To Get This Blue by OPI
Lips: Black Cherry by NYX
Shoes: Reebok Classics

Hi guys,

I felt like an urban Marie Antoinette today. It's the hair, you know? Once again, I had stepped into fashion a time warp and donned the sneakers, the jeans, the choker and the retro glasses. I love fashion from different eras; my Mum may laugh at my choice of trousers but at least I can appreciate what came before me!

I used to be a massive fan of jewellery and I think I am beginning to like it a lot again. I love layering pieces now - you can never wear too many necklaces or earrings. I also really love the jacket / blazer piece that I got from River Island. It's defo going to be one of my most versatile clothing pieces for the future because not only is it a neutral colour and incredibly comfy, it's quite light so I can wear it in autumn and spring. 

Rhi x



No comments:

Post a Comment