Sunday 14 September 2014

London Fashion Week September 2014 - Sunday the 14th












Jacket: River Island
Top: Primark
Shorts: Topshop
Clutch: Primark
Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: Topshop
Earrings: Primark
Nails: 280 London's Weather Forecast by Catrice Cosmetics
Lips: Chanel 'Coco Rouge' lipstick in Coco Felin

Hello,

It was my second day at LFW today and the weather was looking quite cheerful when I woke up, so I opted for this outfit. However, the sunshine was a bit hit and miss throughout the day but I should have expected that, really...

I absolutely love these shorts; they fit me very well and I only paid a tenner for them in the Topshop sale, which is amazing. I really tried to avoid the monochrome look today and I suppose I did manage to add a bit of variation, with the gold jewellery and pops of grey and nude. I also really like the lipstick I'm wearing, which is a Chanel one, so not as cheap as the Topshop shorts (!) but lovely nevertheless. It makes my lips look really full and there's something about the finish that is really beautiful. It stays on for a very long time, too.

Today I went to the Edeline Lee SS15 presentation and I have to say, I was really impressed. I really love all the pieces the designer put together and I especially liked how she drew inspiration from interior design, which showed in how her presentation was laid out. I'll insert some pics here...













To see my article on the Edeline Lee presentation, it will be up soon on Stilorama.com...

'Til next time!

Rhi x

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit! The show looks amazing too.
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete