Tuesday 16 September 2014

London Fashion Week September 2014 - Tuesday the 16th

Hi all,

Today was the final day of London Fashion Week and I decided to use this day as my pampering day - getting my hair done at Toni & Guy by the lovely Valentina and my make-up done at Maybelline. I also attended a presentation in the afternoon, but first let's get onto what I wore for Day 5...









Top: New Look
Skirt: Charity shop
Socks: eBay
Shoes: eBay
Bag: Missguided.co.uk
Necklaces: Accessorize
Rings: Topshop and H&M
Nails: 'Malibu Green' nail lacquer by American Apparel

Today I felt like a Japanese schoolgirl, despite the fact that this awesome skirt is below the knee. I got it at a charity shop for about £3, which is not even a bargain .. it's beYOND a bargain. I really am going to start shopping at more vintage stores, as I like the quirky style and of course it is so much cheaper. I paired the skirt with this powder blue top and gold / silver jewellery to give it quite an elegant feel. I couldn't stay away from my gothic shoes, though. As I was getting my hair and make-up done, I'm pretty much au natural in these pics, apart from some mascara and a bit of foundation.

I went to see Tata Naka's SS15 Presentation at the Royal Academy of Arts as I mentioned before. Tamara and Natasha Surguladze are the identical twins behind the brand, and having researched some of their previous collections, it seems as if they have something quite quirky that they like to add to their collections. This one was quite monochrome, but the cuts of the dresses were very funky and untypical. I think they were the centrepoint of everything because the hair, make-up, shoes and colours were all very simple. 






^ One of the designers. Love her outfit!



Rhi x


No comments:

Post a Comment