Sunday 12 October 2014

OOTD: Green vs. Green










Coat: Zara
Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Earrings: Primark and Topshop
Rings: Primark and Topshop
Shoes: Adidas ZX Flux 500 2.0
Nails: Bound by Topshop Beauty

Hi all,

Ahh, how I love autumn. The leaves are starting to go brown and are slowly succumbing to the force of gravity. The weather of late has been slightly weird, but now I think it's going to stay as chilly as it has been for the past couple of days, which means lots of layers, coats and autumnal make-up!
I'm loving the skirt / trainers combo; it's a great way to keep an outfit from being predominantly feminine. I personally don't like to go 100% girly so I tend to keep things a little bit urban, whether that's with shoes, accessories or prints. I felt that this outfit was quite structured - the coat and the skirt have very structured lines and the halterneck against a middle parting is also quite...can't think of the word, but you probably know where I'm coming from! Make-up and hair was quite simple today also. It's back to the basics for Rhi Rhi...

What's your favourite thing about autumn?

Rhi x


No comments:

Post a Comment