Sunday 7 December 2014

OOTD: Vamped Up













 Jacket: Next
Top: Primark
Bottoms: American Apparel
Shirt: Vintage
Necklace: Republic
Earrings: Primark
Rings: Primark
Shoes: Public Desire
Clutch: Primark
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC

Hello,

What a beautiful day it was today! I love the clear, hazy Winter skies, the crispness of the air and all that good stuff .. but I probably should start dressing accordingly. Anyway, I still love this outfit regardless. I've suddenly become incredibly unintentionally punky .. but its all good.

Love the shirt round the waist trend atm. Once again, we have turned to all black as you literally can never go wrong with doing so. Rediscovered my gold dinosaur necklace; absolutely love this piece as it's so unique and looks more expensive than it was. 

I can't wait for Christmas! What are you guys doing for Christmas and New Year's?

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment