Sunday 19 April 2015

OOTD: Black and Blue










Coats: ASOS
Top: Missguided.co.uk
Jeans: Vintage
Belt: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: Adidas ZX Flux
Clutch bag: Boohoo.com
Bracelet: River Island
Rings: H&M
Nails: Daredevil by Topshop

Hello all,

Today my good friend and I took a trip down to Kensington. I don't know if any of y'all British readers have heard of The Goodlife Eatery in Sloane Square but you should defo check it out - some really healthy food there and very popular. It's a little pricey and the smoothies are something like £6, but if you are all about the clean eating then you'd definitely like it. Anyway, back to the outfit...

I got this coat for my birthday and I do love it but being about 5"4, it was a challenge to style without looking like a midget magician! It's a gorgeous colour, which no doubt stands out so I toned it down with some dark wash jeans and a simple black roll-neck crop top, which goes really well with the high-waisted style of the bottoms. The clutch bag went really well with the coat and it is also very big...I think the theme was 'size', haha! Disheveled curly hair and simple make-up was what I was feeling, so a mixture of structured and unruly. A lot of bloggers go for a long, stylish coat and pair it with trainers and I like that look a lot, too, plus the Adidas ZX Flux trainers are the most comfortable shoes in the world.

Rhi x




No comments:

Post a Comment