Thursday 28 May 2015

OOTD: Bricking It











Top: Zara
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Primark
Bangle: Forever 21
Bag: River Island
Bonjour,

My cousin arrived in London last night and wanted to go to Brick Lane today for some vintage shopping and curry, so out we strolled in the mild May weather in our midi skirts and sandals. I thought I would actually go for a pop of colour today as I love black way too much (although, actually...is that possible?) But I paired the skirt with my white simple top and sandals and then added gold jewellery for a regal effect. Purple and gold are a dream team. 


I used to wear my hair like this ages ago and wanted to bring the vibe back, haha. It's just quite a cute touch and looks vintage, so I thought it would work well with the outfit. Not much make-up today as I was feeling the fresh-faced look, so a bit of white eyeliner and BB cream did the job pretty much.

Rhi x

No comments:

Post a Comment