Sunday 14 June 2015

OOTD: Skeletal Matters












Cardigan: H&M
Top: A shop in the Czech Republic
Leggings: Primark
Necklace: eBay
Bracelet: Primark
Clutch: Present
Shoes: Adidas ZX Flux 500 2.0
Lipstick: Cyber by MAC

Hi all,

I have a feeling I wear too much black, but I'm not really thinking about addressing the issue. Black is just...subdued, moody, sophisticated and works every time. You literally cannot go wrong. Anyway, I say I love black, but I don't really fancy dressing like I'm going to a funeral...or as a goth, so I always try to add another colour, hue or pattern into my outfit.

I thought it would be more interesting to go for the pleather look leggings and a cute crop top with frills. The frills on the top, the doughnut clutch bag and the curly hair add a girly vibe whilst the trainers, lipstick and pleather keeps everything quite fierce. I like juxtaposition.

I feel like this is part grunge, part Tumblr inspired and part aspiring Harajuku girl, almost. What do you think?

Happy Sunday!

Rhi x

1 comment:

  1. Nice Cardigan

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von über 270€ auf meinen Blog.
    New Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!! Win a Beauty Set in the value of 270€. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete