Saturday 10 May 2014

OOTD: Afternoon Tea



Dress: New Look
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: Marks & Spencers
Shoes: eBay
Hat: H&M
Bag: Peacocks
Earrings: H&M
Lipstick: 'Cherry Picking' by Wet 'N Wild


Hi all,

Yesterday I went for afternoon tea with my Mum at a lovely hotel in Warwick Avenue. Didn't realise it might not be the best idea wearing this figure-hugging dress before indulging on various cakes and pastries! Even so, it was well worth it.

As I've said before, I don't normally wear a lot of floral prints, but I made an exception for this lovely grey and white dress from New Look, which is great because you can dress it up or dress it down depending on the occasion. I was having a bad hair day so naturally I had to add my hat from H&M, which sort of made me look like an extra from Made in Chelsea, in my opinion. I'm not sure if I've talked about this lipstick before but it's another favourite of mine - perfect for spring / summer.

Laters,

Rhi x



No comments:

Post a Comment