Saturday 1 November 2014

Happy Halloween!

Hi guys,

Hope you had a great Halloween! This year was the first year that I made an effort to dress up and do my make-up. After watching Maleficent, I had the ultimate crush on Angelina Jolie and took inspiration from the film for last night...





As you can see, I didn't manage to get any horns that were big enough so had to settle for these typical black devil horns! However, I think I did the make-up quite accurately, although it would have been easier if I had had those prosthetic cheekbones that Angelina wears in the film! Some of the key steps I took were making my face paler, filling in my eyebrows, contouring as much as possible and creating the bold, dramatic red lip. I used two products from MAC's Maleficent collection, which were awesome; the contouring powder I think can be used as a go-to contouring powder if you don't go too heavy-handed with it, and the lipgloss is incredibly pigmented and smells delicious - a bonus!

Rhi x



No comments:

Post a Comment